Tempdrop is getting ready for the new year with a refresh and we’ll be showcasing the update at the largest conference for consumer electronics - CES 2019 in Vegas - this January! Starting November 1st, we will be pausing shipments for new orders until we have the new Tempdrops in stock in late January. Here’s everything on the new Tempdrop that’s coming soon!
- We’re introducing 2 new armband colors - navy blue and khaki. We will have these available to order on our website very soon!
- We’ve completely redesigned our plastic molds.
- Our sensor and frame will get new colors. See the rendering for a peek and note that the rendering is not a photo and shows both the sensor and frame. The final colors may be slightly different.
- We’ll be updating our user manual.
- Tempdrop’s packaging will get a slight refresh.
If you're already rocking a Tempdrop, don't worry! Your Tempdrop is still a pro at everything and there's no reason to upgrade.
What does that mean for you?
Starting in November, we will stop shipments until the new Tempdrops are in stock, but we will still be operating behind the scenes, providing customer service and fulfilling any warranty or Tempdrop Care accidental insurance claims. And, if you would like to order an armband in a new color, sit tight, we’ll let you know then they're available!
Want to join us at CES?
If you’ll be in Vegas any days between Tuesday, January 8th to Friday, January 11th, or are looking for an excuse to go, we’d love to meet you! We have a small number of CES passes & goodies to give out to any of our users who wouldn’t mind hanging out at our booth for a couple hours and chatting about Tempdrop to visitors. The rest of the time the conference will be free for you to explore! If you’re interested, please fill out this short questionnaire.