As always, we've been busy making Tempdrop better. First off, we are proud to announce the new Tempdrop app! If you haven't already, please update your app by clicking on the icons here:
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- Fixed the time-zone bug that affected our users in Australia and New Zealand
- Fixed connection/syncing issues
- Added the ability to send error logs - this will allow us to identify and resolve bugs easily
- A new design and many under-the-hood improvements
What you need to know
- The app is live! Go ahead and download or update it.
- It is a new app, meaning all error messages and troubleshooting tips from the old app are now completely irrelevant!
- If you experience a bug, here’s what to do:
(Please excuse my attempt at a rhyme a la Dr. Seuss about troubleshooting:)
log out or log in.
Don’t kill the app
or uninstall anything.
Go to settings,
and add a description.
Email the file,
and we’ll terminate
Next up: Our new shipping and logistics centerI am happy to share that we now have our own shipping and logistics center in Hicksville, NY. From now on, all orders and replacement parts to the US will be fulfilled within 1-4 business days!
International shipping has always been a pain point for us and being able to ship domestically to our US customers is a big step. For all of our other customers, we're also hard at work securing local distribution for you.
If you are a Tempdrop user and haven't joined our marvelous community yet, please ask to join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tempdrop/. And, as always, if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com.