Lots is happening and we have a bevy of updates! Let's jump in.
- Those numbers on the backside of Tempdrop may look forgettable, but they're a big deal! They mean that Tempdrop is no longer a prototype; with FCC and CE certification, Tempdrop is an off-the-shelf device that's safe to use and could just as well be sold by Amazon or Walmart.
- Our instruction manual now includes safety and certification information and has been approved for printing. In a few days, they'll be hot off the press!
- Plastics for the whole batch have been manufactured and my hope is that Tempdrop staff will bring them back with them when they return to Israel by the end of this week. Next week, Tempdrop will be assembled at a factory in the beautiful Galilee. We will install the latest firmware onto the sensors, test that everything is OK, package everything up, and, you guessed it, ship it to you.
- As you can see, the packaging and carrying pouch are ready!
- We got Tempdrop over to engineers at Apple for testing a while back and they've approved the iOS app for the Apple Store! We're still working out some final software bugs before we make the app available to download, but thanks to the approval it's up to us when we publish it.
- In anticipation of our shipment, we've just added a new feature on our website that allows you to text (SMS: 844-669-8688) or email questions or comments to us instantaneously. We have teams based in Israel and the United States on hand to respond promptly no matter the time zone. Of course, you can still reach us on Facebook, Twitter, or by email.
I hope you're as excited as we are! This has been a long time coming, but at this point we're checking off production and shipment milestones like clockwork.
Live Q&As planned for July
After we ship, I will run live Q&A webcasts so I can answer any questions you might have about Tempdrop now and in the future. As always, our aim is to be completely transparent and address any questions, suggestions, or concerns you have.